To apply for VIP Private Dental Assistant School dental assisting courses in Odessa you are required to:
- Interview with an admissions counselor and tour the training facility. Call 432-296-3373 to schedule an appointment!
- Be at least 17 years of age (if you are under the age of 18, we require written permission from a parent or legal guardian in order to enroll)
- Present proof of secondary education (high school or GED certificate)
- As a dental assistant student, you must provide your own clinical scrubs at all times while attending class and externship assignments. Scrubs are relatively inexpensive and may be obtained through a number of retailers in the area.
- You must pay for the class. Click here to learn about how much it costs to attend VIP Private Dental Assistant School .
There are no other prerequisites for attending Odessa’s VIP Private Dental Assistant School.